Saturday 22 February 2014

NYC Skin Matching Luminizer : First Impression and Review!

The NYC Skin Matching Luminizer is a foundation that can be found in many drugstore and it retails for 4.99$ on the NYC website (prices may vary depending on the location of the purchase.) It is said that this foundation used the "power of light" in order to match the user's skin tone. Available in drugstores as of January 2014.

 There are six (6) shades available for this foundation : Fair to Light, Light, Light to Medium, Medium to Deep, Medium to Dark, Tawny Medium.

When I first used it (I tested the Light to Medium shade) and didn't know about the skin-matching "effect" it had, I was a bit worried since it gave me a much more pink tone, but after a few seconds, I found it to completely match my skin! 

Pros:
- Matches your skin
- Heavy coverage
- Not a squeeze-tube, not a open-the-lid-and-put-it-everywhere kind of foundation, but a very efficient pump packaging! Very easy to use. 
- Longlasting
- Price
- Easily Blendable


Cons:
- Although there is the skin-matching effect, I believe there could be a bit more shades.






On picture : Light to Medium 


Overall Rating : 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment