Sunday 16 June 2013

Review : NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara

 I really wasn't sure about this mascara at first! For the price of 1.99$, what could you possibly get? When I applied it, the first coat was enough to make me fall in love! The NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara does exactly what is says : it lengthens your lashes (60% to be more precise). For the very cheap price it's offered at, it's more than enough length! Applying 2 coats will be enough to make your lashes long enough. What's more it does not clump! Having naturally long and voluminous lashes myself, I asked a friend to try it out too and it worked just as well on her naturally small lashes as it did on mine. This is a great deal that I would buy again! The packaging is very well made, it's not uncomfortable to hold and it gets to all of your lashes, every single one of them.


OVERALL REVIEW : 9/10



No comments:

Post a Comment