Sunday 16 June 2013

Review : SUN'N'BRONZE BRONZING POWDER

I've seen bronzers, and I have used bronzers but let me tell you that I was not very impressed with this bronzer. The NYC Sun'n'bronze bronzing powder did not please me much, in my opinion, it worked better as a highlighter and a blush, I only saw a little bit of change concerning the darkening of my skin, after applying this bronzer. However, perhaps the shade I had used was too pale for my skin tone (even though I have a fair skin tone). On the other hand, the packaging and the design of the bronzer was very pretty and attracting. This bronzer comes with 3 different colors in it, a highlighter, a blush and a bronzing color. There is 4 different shades and they are sold for the price of 4.99$.

Bronzer on pictures: Hampton's Radiance

PROS:
-Great packaging
-Can work off as a highlighter and a subtle blush (if you get a shade lighter than your skintone)

CONS:

-Be sure to pickup the right shade of bronzer or else you won't find much use in it.

Overall Rating : 6.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment